Here are a few I'd like to add to the pile:
- I will not apply to be on a reality show. Heck, I won't even watch a reality show!
- I will not follow directions blindly, especially when I really do know better.
- I will not add fried chicken and Budweiser to my diet.
- I will not read tabloids, except to scan the covers while waiting in line at the grocery-store checkout.
- I will not buy anything featured on a late-night TV commercial.
- I will not take up the banjo or the accordion.
- I will not knit anything out of my "pet peeve" yarns.
I'm still too much of a newbie knitter to swear off any techniques just yet, though some appeal more to me than others. We'll see what happens when I get there.
Anyway, happy New Year, all, and have fun keeping all your unresolutions for 2005.