Monday, December 27, 2004

Check off the first two items...

I'm happy to report that I've completed two items from my to-do list: completed my sister's scarf, and finished and photographed my very first felted purse. Check out the button on the purse. That's actually a pin with a center of silk-gauze needlepoint. I made it a bunch of years ago at a make-it-take-it class at a CATS festival.

We received about 4" of snow overnight, which makes Charlie very happy. He's waiting patiently for Greg to take him for a "romp in the swamp" this afternoon. If Greg can tear himself away from his electro-acoustic music project, the two of them should have a fine time outside.

Freakin' sweet! Fox Television has a new blog for the new season of "Family Guy." It starts January 16 at 9 PM, which means we have to tape it. Chorus practice starts again that day, and I'd have to fly low to get home in time to watch the show "live".

No comments: